Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Toe Watcher

Woman feel shy, not an issue.
Man feel shy, is kind of funny.

Intuitively, woman is a shy gender. But if a man with the same character, or even more critical in this "illness", that is interesting.

I bump into a guy whenever in gym. Politely i will just acknowledge his "existence" with a smile. Towards almost everyone i treat them the same way. Well, unless for those falls under "super ego" category, that is a different story.

This guy is cute and charm. I presume he is friendly since others said so. Then i started to approach him for a word. But the moment he talks, weird things happened. He tend to watch his toe all the time! Haha... Is he too admire his pedicure or our face is far worst than the little 10 toes. His reaction stops me to go future into the conversation. I can barely say: "Hi!" or "Morning!". That's it. Dialogue ended. For many times I've been trying so hard to convey my regards, i got the same response. I started to wonder. What's wrong with him?

Finally i realised that he is introvert. His face will turn apple red when female talks to him. No eye contact at all! Whole conversation he will be looking at his toe. Really funny. For me, a guy should be more confidence in terms of leading a chat. Perhaps he is exceptional coz too shy.

In fact, he is a nice and sweet person. Maybe he had a hard time before in receiving high voltage "electric wave" from all those girls crazy for his handsome face. Hihi... by looking to his toe he can avoid it, i think. :p

Until today, i still can't get through his "barrier", which stopping me to transmit my message other than "Hi and Morning"!!! I couldn't know the reason behind unless i should wear a shade to get rid of it. Hahaha........





1 comment:

Jasmine said...

Shy, this type of feeling i also had a lot while dat time i still studying in my secondary school.
This actually need some training and time for us to be more brave while taking to different sex.