Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Stay alone

Huh... exam is over.

The moment i entered the living room, i thrown my school bag aside. Started to settle down. Nothing inside my head, desperately to stay empty, still and stunt. Fully enjoyed the relief gained after the exam. No burden, no pressure, no crowded people around. Just me, myself.

I love the feel. In fact, im addicted to it. Early morning when wake up, i can just sit around the staircase, think of nothing. Appreciate the morning silence, to be alone. Time pass easily when im in "coma". 5 minutes passed, 10 minutes...... still coulnd't pull myself out. Sentimentally attached to the sensation and peacefulness.

In this world, due to technology advancement, many sounds were created. Especially in town, we are living in those sound polution environment. So i do teasure even one minute silence i have, be alone myself, or sometime just think without constrain. Completely pull myself out of the reality.

Is worth for you to at least spend few minutes, simply listen to your inner voice. You may understand what i trying to explain here. You will love it.

No comments: